I have no idea what science of Sleepy is, but if has anything to do with Walt Disney's award-winning 1937 animated feature Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, count me in. I can see it now—a tired little dwarf braves the outside world as he travels to the big city in search of a clinic to find treatment for his sleep disorder. If only Doc took Blue Cross, poor Sleepy could stay home and be safe in the enchanted forest where all he has to worry about is evil witch queens who poison young girls for being pretty.
4 comments:
l::
i miss you. in the headboard i see a pruned tree. is there a bed? i'm sleepy. i wanna go see science of sleepy. l, e
I want to see science of sleepy too. I also miss. I also love these works of art.
I have no idea what science of Sleepy is, but if has anything to do with Walt Disney's award-winning 1937 animated feature Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, count me in. I can see it now—a tired little dwarf braves the outside world as he travels to the big city in search of a clinic to find treatment for his sleep disorder. If only Doc took Blue Cross, poor Sleepy could stay home and be safe in the enchanted forest where all he has to worry about is evil witch queens who poison young girls for being pretty.
Okay—back to work.
i miss you.
Post a Comment