Am I the first to comment here? Am I evil?The answers to both questions: "Yes, I am."
Hey,did you turn off commenting before or after I made my comment? I am feeling insecure now. Evil, but insecure nonetheless ...
This is my new favorite picture in the whole world. I've saved it onto my computer so that if you get a pang of the artist and try to destroy it you can't. I love it. So there.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Am I the first to comment here?
Am I evil?
The answers to both questions: "Yes, I am."
Hey,did you turn off commenting before or after I made my comment? I am feeling insecure now. Evil, but insecure nonetheless ...
This is my new favorite picture in the whole world. I've saved it onto my computer so that if you get a pang of the artist and try to destroy it you can't. I love it. So there.
Post a Comment